Why Should I Volunteer?
As a Radnor Fire Company volunteer, you will:
- Have a direct and positive impact on our community, which urgently needs more volunteer firefighters and EMTs.
- Attain the skills to save the lives and property of your family, friends, and neighbors or support those who do.
- Gain leadership experience that can help you succeed at work or in other organizations.
- Challenge yourself physically and mentally in a way your paid career may not.
- Make new friendships that last a lifetime.
Gaining the Skills to Save Others Gave Radnor Firefighter Bozena Rolla a New Perspective on Herself
Bozena Rolla was searching for a volunteering opportunity to help others when her work colleague told her he was a volunteer firefighter, and maybe she should be, too….More →
Assistant Chief of Radnor Fire Co. Remembers Lesson Learned as a Teen Volunteer: Everyone Can Make a Difference
Ryan Maguire joined Radnor Fire Company as soon as he turned 16. It didn’t take him long to make a difference…More →
Teamwork, Adrenaline, and the Ultimate Desk Job Anecdote:
Why Firefighter Damien Enderle Volunteers
In the fall of 2016, Damien Enderle realized he spent up to 10 hours a day in front of a computer screen and on
Meet Radnor Volunteer C. Craig Samtmann
Craig Samtmann earned distinguished performance awards as a township police officer, fought international terrorism as a supervisory special agent with the FBI, and designed systems and protocols to protect people in other governmental and private sector organizations….More →
No experience is necessary.
Training – both in-house and at neighboring fire academies – is provided at no cost to members. Gear is also provided at no cost.
This could be the experience you’ve been looking for!